was focused on the role for Development Education in supporting awareness, understanding and action around issues related to migration. Our Managing Director's contribution during the panel discussion was centred on the following areas;
- Historical aspect of migration linking it to development education
- The link between migration and development
- The challenges of migration for the development education sector
- The role of the Deved sector in migration discourse and how they can include the Diaspora in that
- And he offer some advice to the development educators how to engage in migration discourse as part of their work.
For more information on the conference, you can visit www.ideaonline.ie